Premature ejaculation is a problem that usually occurs within relationships, so this article will be useful for men who are in a relationship. But it is also useful for single men.
If you are between relationships, you can use that time to solve your problem and make sure it’s one less thing to deal with your next partner. Simply put, if you suffer from that, this article will help you.
Test: Do you suffer from premature ejaculation? #1 – Quiz
1. You are unable to control when you will ejaculate?
2. Do you ejaculate within a minute or less with penetration or even before penetration?
3. Have you tried various methods to deal with this problem, but only frustrated?
4. Are you not satisfied with your sex life?
5. Do you ever worry about ejaculating too soon or please your partner?
6. Is it when you are still in the preliminary, when you ejaculate? You fight with the slightest touch to your penis when you’re playing with a woman?
7. When you ejaculate prematurely, you try to hide it (for example, if you are still partially clothed)?
8. Do you avoid intimate situations because they could lead to ejaculate before time?
9. Have you been repeatedly frustrated by their inability to meet a woman through sexual intercourse?
10. Ejaculate very fast has damaged its relations with women?
Test: Do you suffer from premature ejaculation? #2 – Quiz Result
If you answered “yes” to most of these questions, you may suffer from chronic premature ejaculation.
Although premature ejaculation has a stereotype who tends to be about a teenager who can not control yourself, this is not true. Premature ejaculation throughout life is a chronic problem being caused in young and old alike.
It is true that your ejaculatory control is a little better with age, but this is because your body is aging, not because premature ejaculation is improving. In fact, many elderly men with premature ejaculation face the double whammy of erectile dysfunction.
Test: Do you suffer from premature ejaculation? #3 – Quiz: What kind of premature ejaculation I have?
Answer these questions to determine what type of Premature Ejaculation you have.
1. Did you have trouble ejaculating too fast every day of your life?
2. Do you ejaculate too fast during all sexual situations, including sexual intercourse and oral or manual stimulation, and with different partners (including yourself during masturbation)?
3. You are in good health and free from problems such as prostate infection, spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis and other conditions known to stimulate premature ejaculation?
4. Do you take drugs like tranquilizers, opiates and ephedrine or pseudoephedrine (found in some decongestants and medications)?
If you answered “yes” to the first three questions and “no” to the fourth question, you probably have chronic premature ejaculation. If you answered “no” to the first two questions and “yes” to question three and/or four, you probably acquired premature ejaculation over time.
Test: Do you suffer from premature ejaculation? #4 – Talking to your partner
A good idea is to stay closer to your partner. For men with premature ejaculation, that means you need to use intimate moments out of the room to start a conversation.
For example, when you give a kiss with his partner, say something like: “I love to kiss you and be with you, and really want you to have fun when we are together. I know that sometimes sex can feel rushed, but I really want to make an effort to slow things down and enjoy every second with you. ”
You can use these small talk after an intimate moment to reveal your problem with premature ejaculation and their feelings about it.
Test: Do you suffer from premature ejaculation? #5 – Final Solution
Through of Retard Spray you will be able to hold ejaculation longer. The Retard Spray is the ideal solution for those suffering from premature ejaculation because it provides a mild anesthetic effect temporarily reduce excess sensitivity of the penis head.
Applied before sex, the spray will help you to delay the phase of ejaculation and prolong their intimate moments, leaving you more relaxed and with full control over your ejaculation, which will cause the sex more enjoyable and you can give more time to satisfy your partner.
This product is a male retardant for external use, is sprayed one or two doses Retard Spray on the entire penile area, massaging to improve absorption.
Retard Spray will make their sexual relationships more intense and last longer without fear of ending soon. By delaying ejaculation, men are able to continue to provide more love that is essential for most women reach the orgasm. To purchase or learn more information, click here.