What is Potenzia Caps?
Potenzia Caps is a unique sexual enhancer developed with safe and organic 100% natural ingredients used to increase libido, increase body energy and sexual appetite.
Potenzia Caps is considered the best aphrodisiac for those who want to live a healthy sex life or spice up the relationship even more, its proven effects have been helping thousands of men around the world, its formula has no side effects, and its results are guaranteed.
The herbs that make up the Potenzia Caps formula are distributed throughout the body to release nitric oxide, so the blood vessels are dilated, helping the blood flow, the more blood the cavernous body can store, the more powerful the erection will be.
Hormone levels also increase by interacting with male sexual appetite giving great influence on the quality of their orgasms.
Potenzia Caps is also rich in energetic substances, influencing the disposition that will make you enjoy more time in bed.
Reasons to take Potenzia Caps?
- Promotes increased appetite and sexual pleasure
- Promotes harder and longer-lasting erections
- Promotes much more intense and voluminous orgasms
- Powerful aphrodisiac that fights sexual impotence effectively and naturally
- Promotes improved sexual performance
- It is recommended by urologists as being ideal for treating cases of erectile dysfunction because its formula helps to activate the cavernous bodies with blood, generating erection and increasing the time that the penis is erect.
Epimedium Ext. Seco, Feno Grego Ext. Seco, Dodder Seed Ext. Seco, Anethum Graveolens Ext. Seco, Passion Flower Ext. Seco, Other ingredients : lactose, magnesium stearate, talc
Each bottle of Potenzia Caps contains: 60 capsules of 250mg. Made in EU
Administration and Dosage
Take 2 capsules per day with water between the main meals. The recommended usage for best results is 3 months (3 bottles).
Potenzia Caps have side effects?
Virectil® products are not recommended for individuals under 18 years old and people who suffer from hypersensitivity to any component present in their compositions