Low libido. Some women immediately know that something has gone wrong sexually, but awareness comes up gradually. We recommend that you self-assess your sexual functioning as soon as you become concerned that something may be wrong. You will notice that self-assessment provides valuable information that will help you make decisions about how to solve the problem and whether or not to get medical help.
Test: Do you lack female desire? Or low libido? #1 - Self-evaluation
Some women immediately know that something has gone wrong sexually, but awareness comes up gradually. We recommend that you self-assess your sexual functioning as soon as you become concerned that something may be wrong. You will notice that self-assessment provides valuable information that will help you make decisions about how to solve the problem and whether or not to get medical help.
Test: Do you lack female desire? Or low libido? #2 - Initial Questions
- What is the problem? Give a full description of what happens or does not happen to you in sexual situations.
- Is the problem physically painful, or does it cause bleeding, chronic itching/pain, or infection? If your sexual problem has immediate medical implications, such as those suggested in the question, make an appointment with a health care professional as soon as possible.
- When does the problem occur? All the time? Only in certain situations? These questions are designed to help you determine what may be causing the problem, such as stress, fatigue, disagreements, concern for someone other than your partner, embarrassment about being sexual or resentment for being pressured into sex.
- When did it happen for the first time? Has the problem been lifelong? If not, what was going on in your life when the problem first appeared? These questions can also help you understand what is causing your sexual problem. For example, if you lost your sexual interest around the same time you were going through a marital crisis, perhaps the low desire is related to a lack of trust in the relationship.
- If the problem is lifelong, can you write why you want to solve the problem now? Is it because you want to fix the problem, or is someone pressing you to change? We find that change is very difficult when we are not doing it for ourselves, but to please the other person.
Test: Do you lack female desire? Or low libido? #3 - Intermediate Questions
What thoughts go through your head when you're being sexual?
This is a great question because it helps you get insight into your current feelings about sex. For example, if you find that your thoughts during sex involve self-criticism by being overweight or unattractive then you have a good idea about what is preventing your erotic focus during sexual activity.
More importantly, you also have an idea about where to direct your attention when trying to solve your sexual problem. Strategies to overcome negative thinking are welcome here.
Test: Do you lack female desire? Or low libido? #4 - Comfort
- How comfortable are you when having sex? If you are not comfortable, where is the discomfort? Are there things in your past that can make sex a problem? For example, some women say they felt good about sex until they had children. From that point on, they felt self-conscious and more like a "mother" than a sexual partner.
Experiencing a sexual problem can be distressing and confusing. If you ask these questions and discover that you have a serious problem, you should seek a doctor. If you find out that your problem is recent and you think it can be cured with natural products, see our next tip.
Test: Do you lack female desire? Or low libido? #5 - Natural Supplement to Increase Libido
Ultra Hard is a natural, non-prescription aphrodisiac supplement. It was made with the aim of allowing the man to have strong erections more quickly and for longer periods of time.
Although it is a natural supplement it is extremely effective. In addition to producing strong erections, it helps prolong sexual activity and has a quick effect.
This remedy has a particularity that makes it one of the most effective aphrodisiacs on the market because in addition to being stimulant is also aphrodisiac, that is, in addition to generating strong and lasting erections, it increases the sexual appetite and can be taken by the cases of people with hypertension or diabetes.
Ultra Hard is used to improve the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, prolong sexual intercourse, or simply to increase your confidence in the sexual act. Click here to buy.
- It allows fast and lasting erections
- Creates a strong desire sensation triggering strong ejaculations
- Treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Improves physical condition and sexual performance
- Improves sexual performance
- Improved quality and consistency of erection
- Improves self-esteem
- Reduces sexual fatigue
- Helps prevent prostate disease and similar diseases